Once payment is received, all orders will be despatched on the same business day if payment received before 2pm. If for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order due to stock limitations we will notify you within 2 business days.
For Australian customers our delivery service is via Australia Post through Standard Mail or Express Post with delivery times varying from 1-3 working days depending on your location. Deliveries via Courier Service can be arranged for an extra fee. Shipping costs are calculated according to purchase price.
For New Zealand, Canada & USA International customers we use Australia Post International Pack and Track with Shipping Costs for these methods calculated at the checkout. 6-10 days. If you have a particular preference for a preferred shipping method ie International Priority Express you will need to email us for a shipping quote. If you live outside of USA or New Zealand (ie: Europe, USA Minor Islands and all other countries) you need to email us at email@example.com
for shipping method and costings.
HDVCS provides at its discretion a range of basic technical support options for the Products via telephone or email. HDVCS does not provide third party software tutoring or customization, or support for any other accessories or any products purchased from third party vendors.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require a copy of the following instructions, and files.
- HD Video Sunglasses Instruction Manual – (Larger type text file)
- Time & Date Stamp Instructions
- Time.txt file (Required if you cannot create your own Notepad time/date text file.
- PC camera driver (Required if you wish to use the HD Video Sunglasses as a webcam).
HDVCS is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, that we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secure. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details to anyone else outside HDVCS except for the purpose of fulfilling your order, without your permission. When you request further product information or make a purchase, we need to know your e-mail address, parcel delivery address/billing address and your name and phone contact details. We will only use this information to send your parcel to you.
We do not give refunds if you change your mind. We will either give a refund or offer an exchange only when the goods are faulty or were advertised in a manner that did not accurately reflect the product you received.
HDVCS offers a 12 months manufacturer’s warranty (from the date of purchase) for all our She Left branded products and accessories found to have a manufacturing fault subject to the following Exclusions. All warranty claims will require proof of purchase.
Written notice (via email to email@example.com
) must be received by us before expiration of the warranty period in order to effect a warranty claim.
Once warranty claims for faulty goods are inspected and accepted, HDVCS will: (1) correct any defects in material or workmanship, or any failure of the hardware to conform to specifications, at no charge for in-house labour and materials, or (2) refund the amount you have paid for the Product and Accessories upon their return. Any replacement parts/products will be new or serviceably used, and are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty. You are responsible for and must pre-pay shipping, handling and insurance costs relating to obtaining warranty services or returning products and accessories for a refund. For your protection, insure the return shipment to HDVCS for full replacement value. You are responsible for any damage to the product or accessories which occurs during shipment to HDVCS. HDVCS will cover the cost of returning new /repaired product back to you when residing within Australia. We do not pay return mailing costs on warranty claims when residing overseas unless prior agreement has been arranged.
HDVCS warranty covers normal use and will not cover warranty claims for the following exclusions:
- Damage caused by failure to provide a suitable installation or operating environment for the Product and/or Accessories;
- Damage during shipment, other than original shipment to the client.
- Damage caused by impact with other objects, dropping, falls.
- Damage caused by unauthorized attachments, alterations, modifications or foreign objects;
- Damage caused by the use of the Product or Accessories for purposes other than those for which they are customarily used;
- Damage from improper installation or maintenance;
- Damage caused by any other abuse, misuse, mishandling or misapplication;
- Damage caused by spilled liquids, or immersion in liquids;
- Damage caused by a power surge or a disaster such as fire, flood, wind, earthquake, or lightning;
- Consumable products (ie consumers own computer or third party software;
- Accessories or other products or services of companies other than She Left branded product;
- Damage caused by programs, data, viruses or other files;
- Damage resulting from your failure to back-up your data or other files; or
When purchasing from HDVCS your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure socket layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance with Applicable Law for Use of Product
By purchasing She Left HD Video Recording Sunglasses, the buyer represents that the product purchased will be used only in a lawful manner.
She Left HD Video Recording Sunglasses may not be used to violate the privacy rights of others.
In no way will She Left or HDVCS or its subsidiaries be held responsible for inappropriate use of these products. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to consult legal counsel for the interpretation of any laws applicable to the area of intended use of these products.
She Left or HDVCS will not be responsible for any accidental injury as a result of using the HD Video Recording Sunglasses.